Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pre Halloween Bash at school...

Okay, SO I KNOW i don't really have the halloween spirit but i try not to rub it off on my kiddos, but make SOME comprimises.... Today is the kiddos School Parties ( since NO school tomarrow), so it was free dress day ( hence no uniforms) and ALL kiddos could wear costumes but there will be NO parade!! I being the CRAZY mom who hates spending hours to make a costume and wants it PERFECT for Halloween opted for something else for sky to wear - keeping in the spirit of course!! So I got her a cute shirt from good O'L Target and found the same skull pattern on material from Joanns with mesh of course to put underneath.... Made the cutest skirt- Jazzed up her hair... Made a fab headband to compliment the colors of her ensamble... and Whalah..... My cutie pie looks Fab and let's just say- SKYLER was SOOOOOOO excited that she said, " This is Totally better then wearing my Costume Mom... LoVe It" with all her cuteness and sas..... ahh so i was smilen from ear to ear that she was soooo happy and thrilled for the un Costume attire.... My cutest (12yr old) Tallyn was a real simple 'Costume" .... aka: Ryan Shecler.... also known in mom terms SKATER... I scored... hands down easy as pie... Take one darling boy to Target ...slap on a pair of skater pants and a Super cozy and COOL flannel shirt... and Whalah ...SKATER!!! This Tallyn wore to school - now this was Great:) I am coming to an end with Tallyn dressing for the holiday and he informed me this was going to be his last yerar..;( It's getting official, my kids are growing too fast and I am getting Older..boooo hooooo hooooo
So here is some pics before School:



Thanks for looking:)
Stay Tuned for the Halloween Day Pictures.....

No comments: