Monday, October 18, 2010

I am Completely Sold!!

Introductory Kit with CD


Single



As an additional tool for sharing dōTERRA® with customers and new consultants, the Introduction to Essential Oils Kit includes the introductory audio CD and booklet and a 5 ml bottle of dōTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint essential oils. The stunning presentation box also includes suggested uses of the included oils providing your prospects with an immediate experience of the life-changing benefits of essential oils.



I have been using Doterra for just over a month now, and like all things i was very sceptical at first but as i have quickly learned I wasn't getting scammed into something Crazy. I love this intro pack (it's what i bought due to the low cost and variety) due to all the different uses and opportunities i had with 3 simple oils. I have a VERY hard time sleeping as does many others, so i put Lavender on my face at night and let me tell ya- The best sleeps ever.. put it on my kiddos and it whisked them right into dreamland... My dad came to visit and he has arthritis in his thumbs- told him to try the peppermint (he thought i was NuTs) but in the morning he asked " may I have MoRe" i laughed and sent him home with in order in my hand and a sample pack in his:) It really is very simple and SOOOOO healthy for anyone and any age... I suffer from horrible adult acne ( which may I add is really depressing since my face was crystal clear as a youth) and although i am still trying to find that perfect regimen of oils they are helping it get under control - I hope it will soon get less noticeable... I am going this route only because I have spent sooo much $$$ on Dermatologists and nothing works. And there now you have it- My spill is over but my thoughts are simple- If you are interested in trying some oils i am a rep for Doterra and you can link up to my webpage or call me if you would rather chat:) Have a Fabulous week to all!!!
http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/jaimegoldman/ 
Hugs all  around:)

No comments: