Monday, October 18, 2010

New Feature of the Week...

I thought it might be fun to highlight some businesses that I frequent and who are Super Fantastic to work with... For the first Business i just want to start out by saying.... I love the mom and pop shops, they quaint little boutiques, the second hand finds, even the Big Box stores but what I really think is most important is how you are treated by these facilities... Let me tell ya, I have stopped in to some that lets just say I WON'T be going back and there are some ( like my first feature) that I will give ALL my business too for many years to come... Ready for this Fabulous Find... drum roll please......

Rocky Mountain Upholstery
- Custom
- New
- Recover
- Build your Own Design
-Free Estimates
- Free Pick up and Delivery

Call Brian Maxfield @ 801-651-9368
or
I have to say..Nicest father son team Ever!!!
They are located in Old Town Murray just East of Gardner Village....

So, If you have a store that I have to recommend let me know, but First I must insist on trying them out and of course checking out the Fantastic Store they probably offer...
Thanks for stopping by..
Jaime of Savannah Paige Designs where Quality and Quantity always comes first...
Good Night ya'll

No comments: