Thursday, October 28, 2010

New highlights for the Week..

So This Week i want to highlight a FAVORITE STORE that i frequent TOOOOOOO Much... well i really don't think they mind nor does too much really hurt anyone! I am sure all the staff is Great but I personally work mainly with Shannon and Kendall and these ladies are Fabulous... I have taken many clients here just simply for all the Fantastic pricing and selection this store offers.... AND the next best part is .... They just opened up a NEW CLearance Center in Orem... Are you done guessing... is the suspense eating at you.... Well then get ready and let me introduce:
I Absolutely LOVE this Store... I love the Fresh Ideas, the Classic and yet Chic Style, as well as all the ABSOLUTLEY most beautiful Contemporary Furnishings in Stock.....I must not forget, if you are a traditional lover at heart- They have beauties for you too:)  Next time your down in Utah County .. Stop By you will be glad you did!!!

My next Favorite Store Would have to be this Very Edgy and totally Beautiful yet Modern Super Store...
They are not many places in Utah but the best place to look is at the Gateway Mall.....



Utah




The Gateway

12 South Rio Grande

Salt Lake City, UT 84101

(801) 456-0085

Zgallerie


Thanks for looking and I sure hope you get the chance to go Shopping at these Great Stores!!!


No comments: