Friday, October 8, 2010

Girls Night Out...

So I have been dying to see a movie FOREVER- Soooooo I decided that Skyler and I were going to have Girls Night Out!!! Sounds fun- I know.. The best part of having a daughter is being able to do fun girly things with eachother and to spend Much Needed Quality time with her... I work so much lately that my poor kiddos are getting the short end of the stick- Let's face it- They need me as much as I need them. I would love to take Tallyn too but it seems the little pre teen has been " Very Sick Lately" hmmmm For Reals or Faking- you decide- so I have a rule- if you don't go to school you don't get to do anything outside or with friends or eat yummy things since "You are too Sick for School"... this i thought would catch on quicker but it seems NOT is the answer.... so maybe next time it will be date night with my favorite Little Man!!! So THIS is what the girls are seeing tonight:
I know, I know is it okay for a seven year old- Let's hope So:) hugs to all and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: