Monday, October 4, 2010

New Goals

After searching blogs late at night and admiring blogs that are updated each and every day i am going to set a goal... Ready - Set- here i go... each week I am going to share a few of my favorite things. They may be paint colors, furniture pieces, kitchens or well maybe even a shot of one of my Favorite things of all.. Tallyn and Skyler!!! I get so caught up in my daily tasks that i need to also focus on sharing with others things i may learn or that Perfect find I have stumbled upon or even The Cutest little face on the block:) Bear with me but i will try my best to give good advice as well as maybe a fun idea or two.. Just know if anyone is Ever Interested in a consult or needing a little sprucing up on the home front with in a budget, I would love the opportunity to take the challenge. I am always available by email or by phone or feel free just to Follow me for Free - I mean who doesn't love something for free!!! Blessings to all.....

No comments: