Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fright...

Okay, Okay, so since we live in UTAH and as much as I may not agree the Jury Says... Halloween falls on Sunday so Utah will celebrate on Saturday... The day started out dreary in the skies which made me a bit nervous for my sweet kiddos and the events for the Eve.... the day went on and the skies grew darker and THEN... RaIn- RaIn- RaIn.... I was SOOOOO bummed... I got dinner all fixed with the hopes that atleast their tummies would be full and warm ( all why hoping the rain would stop) and then just as we were finishing our Traditional Soup... IT CLEARED!!!! Well trickles here and there but We didn't care... Upstairs we ran to paint faces and get dressed all warm and then out with the Crowd the kids and I went.... I have never taken my kiddos alone before but Boy Oh Boy did we have fun running from house to house and laughing all the way... Skyler got a bit bummed cuz some thought she was a witch and others a wizard but she was infact a VAMPIRE and a very Beautiful one at that... Tallyn was a skater and this he loved for the fact his legs were not tired as much from lack of walking... SO because we were so rushed to beat the rain I didn't get my camera out in time but yet grabbed my phone and snapped a few shots so I apologize for lack clarity but Hey... I was a Momma on a mission!!!!

I made Skylers costume and was very happy with how it turned out - although you cannot see all the detail the cape was Very Fabulous as were her Gliterry eyes.... All I can say is Thanks Halloween glad its DONE!

No comments: