Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Brother and his Family!!!


Oh my Goodness, I died when I saw how cute these pictures were that my brother and sister n law had done. They have never had a family picture done and I always bug them to do it but we manage to NOT have it happen ( it's not really Rems thang!). Jaiden will be turning 4 this month so I think it was perfect timing. I love and miss them so much and wish we all lived in the same area but I doubt that will EVER happen, but wishfull thinking is good. The lady who took their pics DID such a Great Job- I am jealous of her talent.... I only hope to get soooo much better the more practice I get! Any how, her website is lilliebphotography.blogspot.com so you should check out all her great work. For now I am posting some of may favs of some of my favorite people.... Sometimes it is hard to believe I have a brother cuz we never see eachother and rarely talk- I get so sad when I think about how Far apart WE really are, that when I first saw their pictures I just started Crying!!!!

No comments: