Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hair Loss....

So... My little Skyler, who is obsessed with growing her hair out LONG again decided to play beauty shop in hopes that by CUTTING her hair it would infact grow faster... Yup-She did just that CUT HER HAIR!!! I came uncorked on this little girl of mine. Seriously, i could not believe my eyes when my mom showed me the baggie with the hair clippings in it... I knew right away which child it was, I was just afraid to see where it was. The funny thing about all this, it was actually the next day before I knew any of this occured- So really it wasn't that bad cuz i didn't notice it in the morning while i was doing her hair for school. On the otherhand, I was very rushed that morning and just quickly threw her hair in a ponytail and out the door we went. Luckily, Skyler took some thought into her process and only took the top layer of her hair and cut layers into her hair that were about 4inches shorter than the rest... BUT STILL!! I told her i was going to Cut it all off seeing how she thought that it was necessary to cut it her self, and my oh my that child FREAKED OUT!! I told her She will just have to wear it up for the next little while but if she ever thinks of doing it again I WILL CUT IT OFF- she said" I Swear, I WON"T, PROMISE MOMMY, please don't cut it off- PLEASE!!" I never had to think about this type of thing with Tallyn... What is it with little girls and scissors-REALLY!!

No comments: