Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun!







Well since the weather outside was quite dreary and cold, we had to bring Easter Bunny fun inside.... The kiddos got up soooo early on Sunday and of course momma didn't want to get up seeing how she went to bed around 1:30 that morning. The kids have so much fun hunting for their baskets and searching for the eggs, they of course have to compete on "Who Gets The MOST"... ha ha they both got the same this year..whew no crying. My mom is sooo cute, she even STILL as I am an adult, gives me a basket and makes me Hunt It Down... the kids got a kick out of this. I was soooo tired on this day from major sleep depervation that I totally forgot to photo my kiddos in their cute Easter outfits, how in the world could I have forgotten this memorable event--Especially cuz I got Tallyn in his Sunday best with a Huge Smile that day!!! We all went to church and then home for some yummy dinner with Family, my Uncle Ron came over and my oh my the laughs we had!! LOVE his humor- Tally and Ron were having Draw offs (what's this?) when they both drew funny faces of eachother and how much fun that was to see what they would come up with.... Sky cleared the whole entire table herself without even being asked by anyone & as I watched her get such a kick out of this I couldn't believe how big she is getting, and how she is SO willing to always help with everything and never complains either. My mom said she set the whole table herself and wanted too without her help cuz she just LOVES to do things for her...wow I have the sweetest little girl ever!! Tallyn says glad she does it then I don't have too...Such a boy!! Love him too... Uncle Ron gave Skyler $2.00 and before it even hit her pocket she was running upstairs and i yelled to her" where are you going" she replied" I AM RICH, and I need to hurry and put it in my Piggy Bank before I Loose it"...she continued to yell "I'm Rich, I'm Rich"..we just all laughed..

No comments: