Monday, April 20, 2009

Adding to the list of things to do!!!







Okay, so we just found out that we are going to have to pack up and Move thanks to the loveley homeowners of our current home we are renting...I hate this task with a passion! Not to mention that I am struggling with when to Move to SLC this summer!! On the other hand I cannot wait till I can move to my Future unknown home...I wish will look like this but probably NOT!!! I just want my Family to have a great summer filled with lots of Love,family outings, barbeques and of course OUR FAMILY FAVORITE...BOATING!!!! This summer I would love to escape on a vacation for some much needed R & R....hopefully this dream will come true- Fingers Crossed ( and my toes)... There is so much to do and so little time, but I know when it all comes to an end I will have learned something new by each adventure!!! For know one step at a time and must need to CHECK off finding new place to live for Mom and Dad in next two weeks---Grrrrr!

No comments: