Saturday, January 11, 2014

My how time changes everything.

My life has gone thru major changes this past 2 years, which may I say has been AMAZING.. My life has been blessed in so many ways.. My blog on the other hand has taken a VERY BIG BACK SEAT... 
Myself and children have been so lucky to have the most amazing man join our life. Kevin and I have been together for about 2 years now and as I am sure you are wondering- we met at the GYM... Of all places- but atleast I can say he loves me no matter how I look ( since when at gym i am not at my finest). We have also been blessed to have his son Kyle to add to our family.. Kyle just left in December on his LDS mission, as we are so proud but miss him dearly.. So many changes so little time to share, we have been to baseball games, vacations to Mexico, California, Vegas, St. George. I cannot express the love i have for this man and how he totally completes my soul. I never would have thought a few years back that this would actually be my life- What a Ah Ha moment and grateful for my strength to get me thru so many ups and downs. Kevin is my strength, my love, my best friend, and my everything. With this wonderful man I have been blessed to have a wonderful extended family as well, so many brothers and sisters to love and enjoy and his parents are beyond kind. I won't gable to much more but as 2014 has begun i am so thrilled to hopefully get back on track with blogging, creating, crafting, and making glorious memories with my entire family.. Thanks for being patient and kind and look forward to new posts coming to your computer.. eek SO EXCITED to share all that i have planned:)
Happy Saturday ~Jaime

No comments: