Monday, January 25, 2010

for the love of blogging...

Okay, I must admit, lately I have become OBSESSED with following and adding all sorts of new blogs....who knew there was so  much fantastic talent, insight, and great thought out there in this great land. I am the first to admit my blog has NOTHING any all of you out there and because of you I am getting SO inspired but what I can do with not only my home but with Everything out there... LOVE IT!! I find myself in my spare time (when that might be ) reading..reading..clicking...readinf some more- my oh my I want to get my groove on and get things done! I have a goal- house is first priority--redifining myself second and well let's just face it everything else will come next.... I am on a path of inspiration and no one shall get in my way( and that includes you Scott) ha ha ha well I might need his help just a bit- ah but he loves it-NOT ( i just like to make him think it's a good thing)... I have already startes on my sweetie pies room: Theme.... Shabby chic with a horse twist( her thoughts not mine). As I thought how in the world am i going to incorporate the beauty of shabby chic with the rustic feel of horses i did the unspeakable.... painted all the horse stuff tallyn didn't want in his room anymore PINK- WORKED PERFECTLY!!! now I just have to finish her bedding and some wall decor then I will post some pics for you to see.... I have said it many times, sky and I have a bit of country running through our souls- we both would LOVE to have a horse but daddy says " HELL to the NO", go figure, but RC cars are totally aloud to take over my empty living room..... Don't worry sky- mommy will figure it out- one day I promise a ranch house for just us( oh and the ranch hen to clean all the stuff up---ha ha , who am I kidding, I don't do horse poop!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Then I shouldn't tell you about some of the blogs I've found along the way to add to your list? The Lettered Cottage is a great one if you haven't been there!