Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's All about what you love...

Okay, so for awhile now I have been talking about me working and all the hours I don't have any more and well... THIS IS WHY!!! I manage this FaBuLoUs store called Persnickety Clothing in the south towne mall, and well it may take me away from most of the things I used to do and sometimes from the people I Love most but, Atleast I love my job:) How many people can say that..... I of course love it more cuz of all the CUTE clothes SKyler gets to have ( although she really has plenty) but atleast she loves them as much as me. I love this clothing line so much that I think I am Craig and Corinne's BIGGEST cheerleader for getting Persnickety out there in the world..... I mean I am crazy about getting my mom to rep for us down in the" BIG D", It would do GREAT:)  Sure hope you don't mind reading my little plug for the store but if you buy it - you will LOVE It:)   oh and FYI... if you wanna rep for us give me a call.

No comments: