Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tallyn and his Buddies...


Here we have Jared..Tallyn..George... these boys are awesome and I know Tallyn will really miss them when we move... It cracks me up to watch as tallyn and his friends text eachother and talk on the phone, I mean when I was his age we never had phones, I don't even think Pagers were invented yet!!! I am OLD... never thought this day would come when I see a teenager quickly approaching-YIKES.. We have had the interest of girls come upon us and let me just say--HELP!!! I am NOT ready for this chapter of life, it seems like just yesterday I was bringing home my precious little boy weighing in at only 4lbs 12 oz...boo hoo I wish I could get those years back... I know that when this hits with Skyler I will really be sad since she is my baby and momma Ain't having anymore kiddos-- life really passes us by too FAST!

No comments: