Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Photo Shoot!!! Another Year Older...







Okay... I love photography sooo much but seeing how I am the only one always missing in the picture cuz I am the one taking them, I have Our Family pictures done EVERY YEAR at this time!! I love to look back on all the photos and see how much we have changed and how much OLDER we Are getting!! This was done over Mother's Day Weekend in Dallas, located in Las Colinas. This was my gift to myself this year..ha ha! I wanted to have my mom in some of them because I have never had pictures done with my mom and seeing how it was all about MOM's this weekend I wanted to include her. I love my mom and was so glad to spend this holiday with her this year, I haven't ever spent Mother's Day with her since I became a mom almost 11 years ago... Wow!! I can't wait too see all the photos, Jenna just sent me these few until the rest are done- Anticipation is killing me...

No comments: