Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Skyler!!!

Skyler is turning 6 on friday, so we had her party on Sunday so that all her friends could come. We all went to Hopper Ranch for a little Hoedown just for her! Well let's just say she had the BEST TIME EVER... Skyler just loves horses and when we left she loved them even more... She asked the very second we got in the car " Mom,when are we going back for my riding lessons" Oh boy I may have started something or else I have a little COWGIRL in training! I wouldn't mind this seeing how I sometimes feel like I have a little country girl in my soul myself!! I am so sad to see my baby girl turn 6 cuz she is NOT a baby anymore "this she so often reminds me of", but I always tell her she will always be my baby FOREVER....The Ranch was such a fun place to have her party and I would love to go there again- Tallyn thought it was a blast too. Our family loves to put on our BOOTS and go Cowboy up! This is more fun now that we are here in Texas, just a bit more fitting- ya know y'all!!

No comments: