Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some Lovelys that I found..






So for the past 3 years i went from the ever so popular Red, Gold, Green, and every other fall color that just made me depressed to a color that i started out with in my very first apartment.. Turquoise, or also the ever popular Robins egg blue... This has since then become a popular color phase shared by many... I love the freshness and the calm it speaks... I love to find things in my favorite color, and so for today's entry this is what i found......
I have a close eye on a few very specific items that i do hope to have in my future as well as the wonderful joy of transforming my Empty living room into an Amazing Space that i do hope to share with all.
I have the most exciting news to share as well... Wonderful friends aka Rocky Mountain upholstery along with myself ( very little but adore their talents) Are going to launch a fantastic Kiddos Furniture Corner... These Fabulous men can take any picture ( like the above shots) and make your Own Custom Piece.... I am in love with the vision i have + the notes I jot down + fabric i choose + their Talented fingers and it all = Your Amazing Piece of Furniture..... I have yet to be disappointed nor challenged by their business.. Rocky Mountain Upholstery Team makes visions a Reality as well as a very comfy place to rest your tired feet..... So whether your in the market for something new or just bored with your something Old..... Give me a jingle and I will make sure you are a very Happy and Satisfied customer....

No comments: