Saturday, September 18, 2010

Savannah Paige Designs

If I haven't already said it I am Totally Excited about my new Business... I have been going Insane and barely sleeping these days with my fantastic Interior Design and also with Persnickety Clothing.. Yup that's right 2 jobs... right now i am keeping my days Very Busy:) I love all the fantastic opportunities that have come my way and will continue to keep on a trucking no matter what. Savannah Paige Designs is thriving and I love ALL my fantastic Clients... I just get a high and smile from ear to ear on my "Design Days".... I love hunting down that perfect find or the exact shade or even rumaging through the bone yard for that absolute Perfect piece of Granite my client never in a million years would have picked but I threw it out there and she Screamed with Excitment as did I... So these days on the homefront I may design fantastic spaces for others but my own Space is well.... Not so spectacular. Oh how I crave the feeling of home ownership again... Living in a place that is ALL mine and Tastefully put together- But someday my little dream will be a reality... Or ELSE!!! I must say on another note my love affair for Damask is only getting Worse.... I keep wanting to add more pieces here and there but then I catch myself saying" REALLY" how much can one person have in there home.... I'll let you be the judge. I have this wonderful chair picked out for my living room and want to order SOOOOO bad but one thing is stopping me- How Long will i actually live in this home and where would i put it if and when i move? Right now i am totally finding myself wanting to Sell everything and Start Over... I want a Clean Line with nothing but Fresh Color and Classic Style.... ummm yea not sure if that will work or not but selling what i can is definitly on my TO Do List....

No comments: