Saturday, September 18, 2010

Did you say Crafty?

I know so many of you have wondered.. What has Jaime Crafted lately? Well Folks... Nothing at ALL... Suprised i know- Me Too! I have purchased a million things to do Like super cute dishtowels 5 months ago still sitting in the plastic bag- RiDiCuLoUs... I know:) I just have No Time anymore for anything crafty- I get my hopes up then I look at the Clock and it's 11:00 pm.... on to the next night and so on and so on.... That's okay for know cuz i am happy as a peach for having great opportunites instead... Speaking of great things: My friend heather has a fabulous hubby Chad who is SuPeR talented and has a Fun new office space for Lighting... I was able to attend his Open House Party last night and it was fabulous... Chad designs alot of his own lights as well as many other things, so if anyone is ever in need for Lights on or in your home call Chadwick Lighting in Sandy- his showroom is in the Antigua store...

No comments: