Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day to ALL!!

As I am sitting here attempting to post something- when really i should be doing my list of chores, I am realizing that Summer is over and I am not sure I even participated.. I mean I know i felt the warmth on my cheeks and the hot August nights- but did i really experience it? I feel like as the years go on and the older I get, summer ( my favorite time of year ) goes faster and faster... Well I can at least say i managed to capture a few shots of what I do remember.. I think my favorite memory is going to be the Bills Family Reunion with not all but A Significant amount of family:) This is the most important thing to me and unfortunately I doesn't happen often enough.. I have been blessed to be a part of an amazing family and I only wish we can do more events more often- I know everyone Loved every second...
So bare with me as I post only a few but still enough of Family memories of Summer 2011!!!

















No comments: