Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hi Friends and Happy New Year to all!! I have not posted in awhile so therefore I am going to Catch up! Well the past three months have really flown by so much so that I am not sure did we have Christmas? Life has a funny way of passing us by when we don't expect it too but stress and craziness will do this. I have been very lucky to spend some much needed time in California with my family- I am not sure when I will be getting back there cuz my family is moving to Dallas, Tx which is really exciting. I have taken a big step and change in my life which consists of me starting a new life alone with my two beautiful children. Ten years of marriage is coming to an end which brings much sadness and alot of anxiety, but I know things will get alot better in my life with this change- I think sometimes no matter how difficult the situation people stay in a situation due to comfort and not for what is really important and i finally had my aHHa moment when a good friend contacted me after 14 years and said why are you in this if your not happy. Thank you to that friend- My husband is a good person but together we don't make eachother shine- in fact I don't think we even sparkled forever. I wish for all to go thru life with a smile and a Happy Heart. I also want to tell all my friends and family i love you and Thank You for all the support you give me daily and to my very best friend Steph, I don't know what i would do if you were not in my life you are truley the best part of my life ( besides my children of course) and I am so grateful for every tear -laugh- and moment we share daily.

No comments: